Tax Services

Tax Accountant in San Antonio, Texas

  • Business Partnership Tax Preparation
  • Business Tax Preparation
  • Tax Problems
  • Gift Tax Preparation
  • Tax Preparation Services
  • IRS Audit Representation
  • Late Tax Filing
  • Non-Filed Tax Returns
  • Payroll Tax Problems
  • Self Employed Tax Preparation
  • Small Business Tax
  • Tax Filing Services
  • Tax Planning
  • Unpaid Back Taxes

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Business Partnership Tax Preparation

The process of filing your business taxes varies depending on what kind of business you own. If you are a self-employed person, or the small business you own has no employees, then it’s possible to file taxes along with your personal income taxes. Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA offers personal income tax services, as well as services for businesses and corporations. The tax process for a larger business is more complex, especially if the business has multiple partners or shareholders. For more information on partnership tax preparation, or to set up an appointment, call me now at (210) 842-8197.

Call Me Today

Let Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA Take Care of Your Business Partnership Tax Return

Going into business with a partner should make the process of running a successful business easier and more profitable. There’s no reason for a partnership to complicate your tax season, or take away from the pleasure and satisfaction of running your business. Let me help you maximize the profits of your business partnership!

The Most Important Step of Any Partnership Income Tax Return

The most important step for easily filing an accurate business tax return is to keep diligent records. This process should begin at the formation of the partnership, and much of the information that you will need for your partnership income tax return will be in your partnership agreement or articles of organization. The articles of organization are the legal documents that were filed when the business began. Included in these documents should be a partnership agreement, with necessary details like how much money each partner initially put into the company. From the very beginning of every business, through organization, and all the way to selling your business, it is vital to keep accurate balance sheets about income and expenses and how they affect each partner.

Prepare for Your Partnership Tax Return with a Professional

In addition to your articles of incorporation and balance sheet, make sure you also have the following information:

  • The company’s Federal Tax ID number
  • Date of organization
  • Business income (if any)
  • Business losses (if any)
  • The number of shareholders
  • The size of each shareholder’s ownership stake

Most of this information should be in the articles of organization or other organizing documents and your balance sheet. If you have not kept records to the full extent of your ability for whatever reason, it’s possible that most of this information can be collected from your electronic bank statements and credit card statements. If you know this is the case for your business, contact your bank and ask if they can provide you with these kinds of statement. The more detailed your statement is, the better. If you have all of this information ready, I can ensure that your partnership tax return can be filed quickly and accurately.

Contact Me Now for Easy Business Partnership Tax Preparation

To file your partnership income tax return, or to get more details about what you need to head along the right track, contact me now. I am waiting to take your call.

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Business Tax Preparation

Running a business is a brave and noble task that sometimes carries a great deal of personal and financial risk. Some of the greatest risk comes from inaccurate record keeping, which can lead to getting slammed with unexpected tax expenses when you file. Many American businesses get into hot water with the Internal Revenue Service as a result of misinformation, negligence, or trusting the wrong tax professional with their file. Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA has a reputation for providing some of the best and most specialized business tax services available. I believe that tax season shouldn’t be a stressful burden. In fact, I believe that you should be able to use your tax season to grow your business. For help with your business taxes call me now at (210) 842-8197.

Call Me Today

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA Provides a Wide Variety of Tax Services

No matter how big or small your business is, there is no reason for your tax return preparation process to be a source of stress or frustration. I know that stress is bad for you—and what’s bad for you is bad for your business. All you need for a successful tax season is the right attitude, accurate records, and the knowledge and information necessary to tackle the complex and rigorous nature of tax preparation. I can provide the skills and expertise you need to make your business tax filing quick and easy.

Business Income Tax Services

All US businesses, except for partnerships and S corporations, are required to file and pay taxes on all income that the business earns or receives from investors or other outside sources. Partnerships and S corporations have to file an annual information report that outlines the profits of the business, as well as any losses or other expenses. Income and losses from partnerships and S corporations is reported on the returns of the individual partners or shareholders. I can help you determine exactly how these processes apply to your business, as well as any additional details that may be unique to your business. With a business tax accountant you can ensure that your business’ income tax filing goes through accurately and on time.

Employment Tax Preparation

If your business has employees, you have unique responsibilities to the Internal Revenue Service and the hardworking people who make your business possible. Businesses with employees are required by law to collect and pay Social Security and Medicare taxes for each individual employee. In addition to these responsibilities, employers have to collect and pay federal unemployment tax (FUTA), worker’s compensation insurance, and unemployment insurance taxes. It’s important to keep records of what kind of taxes should be coming in and coming out.

Contact Me Now for Experienced Business Tax Services

To make sure your bookkeeping is on the right track, and for help filing these important employment taxes, I can provide excellent business tax preparation. I am well equipped to make sure you’re taking the best possible care of your business. I can make sure your records and filing are up to date, so that you can take care of yourself, your business, your family, and your employees for years to come.

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Tax Problem

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA  knows that people encounter tax problems for all sorts of reasons. I have provided tax relief solutions to people from all backgrounds and professions.

Contact me now at (210) 842-8197 for more information or to get started.

Call Me Today

Trust the Expert at Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA to Help Solve Your Tax Problems

One of the biggest mistakes a person can make preparing to file their taxes is trusting the wrong tax preparer. Fraudulent returns and other tax crimes is a booming underground market in itself, and every year too many Americans are taken fir a ride by incompetent or downright dirty tax preparers who make mistakes, give false information, commit fraud in their name, or run away with refund money.

It’s impossible to provide an accurate refund assessment without having all the information, so it’s important to be skeptical of tax “professionals” who claim to be able to give a quote before they have all the information.

Hire Me for Tax Relief Help and Take the Stress Out of Taxes for Good

I know the stress that comes every tax season. With so many possible pitfalls to avoid, the process of filing can be a real nightmare. However, with a little planning, and help from the right highly trained professional, every American can pass through tax season with as little stress as possible.

Sources show that one quarter of Americans experience significant stress and frustration every tax season, and as everyone who has ever filed their taxes alone will tell you, that statistic would be much higher if it weren’t for trained help.

Some of the Most Common Tax Problems I Can Help With

  • Not filing on time. A significant portion of Americans don’t file their taxes on time, with the IRS putting the estimate at somewhere around 20%. Filing your taxes late can lead to penalties, which depending on your income can range from a significant dent in your return, or in some cases the financial ruin of your business. A related problem is not filing your tax return at all, which can cause even more stressful tax problems. It’s not an uncommon problem to not be able to pay your taxes in full, and even if you find yourself having tax debt problems, I can provide tax relief help that suits your specific needs.
  • Math mistakes and improperly filled out forms. A tax form can look like gibberish to the untrained eye. I am trained to work through this with precision and speed.
  • A lack of education about the most recent changes to tax law. The law and policies of tax filing move and shift almost every year, and it’s impractical to assume that every American has the time or resources to keep up to date. Luckily for you, it is my job to stay informed about all the latest information, so you can spend your time planning how to use your return.
  • Getting overwhelmed. Too many Americans get overwhelmed about tax problems. The hassle and stress of dealing with your tax problems yourself simply isn’t worth it. Don’t let the complicated and time-consuming stress of tax season take away from time focusing on your business, family, or personal happiness.

Contact Me Now for Trusted Help with Your Tax Problems

Handling tax problems with efficiency, precision, and excellent customer service is what I do. Contact me now to get started!

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Gift Tax Preparation

It’s your right to give your wealth away to friends, family members, and other people who might need some of what you have. Gifts valued over a certain amount can be taxed, however. It’s important to keep records of which gifts are given away, and how much the gifts are worth. Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA knows the ins and outs of how gift tax law works, and can help you prepare for your tax season. Contact me now at (210) 842-8197  for more information on how I can help you with gift tax preparation.

Call Me Today

Gift Tax Assistance Available at Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA

If you have any questions or reservations about the gift tax rules, it’s important to make an appointment with Mateo. I can give you a detailed run-down of what kind of taxes you or the recipients of your gifts may have to pay. Gift taxes, like all taxes, can be very complicated, especially when it comes to the laws related to gifts that have monetary value, but aren’t cash. I am happy to provide this kind of specialized service as a part of my tax preparation services.

What Are Gift Tax Rules?

The gift tax was implemented to discourage people from trying to evade estate taxes by giving their assets away before their death. The Internal Revenue Service defines a gift as “any transfer to an individual, either directly or indirectly, where full consideration (measured in money or money’s worth) is not received in return.” A gift that’s given in return for a service, or something like that, isn’t considered a gift by the IRS. Gift tax is the responsibility of the giver of a gift. However, if the giver doesn’t pay the gift tax for whatever reason, the receiver of the gift will need to pay the gift tax. If a parent gifts an amount to their child that is more than the annual exception rate, the parent can work out a situation where the child needs to pay the gift tax instead of them. The annual exception rate is currently $14,000 per recipient.

Which Gift Tax Forms Do I Need?

If you give a gift of money or a thing that is valued over the annual exemption amount (currently $15,000), you need to fill out a form. The form is called Form 709. You need to file this form even if you’re taking advantage of the lifetime gift tax exemption. The lifetime gift tax exemption makes it possible to avoid paying gift taxes on total lifetime gifts that total less than the exemption amount (for 2021, $11.7 million dollars). However, it’s important to know that every dollar that you exempt from your annual gift tax payments gets taken off the amount you can be exempted on your estate tax after you die. So, if over the course of your life you except $3 million in gifts, you’re only entitled to $8.7 million in estate tax exemption. This can cause problems for your business, family, and other beneficiaries after your death.

Contact Me Now for Gift Tax Preparation Assistance

Gift tax rules, limits and exemptions can be confusing. Trust a professional when preparing your gift tax return and call me now!

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Tax Preparation Services

A tax professional knows all of the details of tax law, and how it applies to your specific situation. That can mean bigger refunds, more deductions, and advice or counsel through some of the most complicated aspects of the law and policy of your region.

Make an investment that will pay off—in dollars, as well as your precious time. Call me at (210) 842-8197 now!

Call Me Today

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA Makes Tax Filing Quick and Easy

Making the right preparations for tax season can be a huge undertaking. Depending on your income, how many dependents you have, and what your investments or assets look like, it can be feel almost impossible to do alone. I know that your time is the most valuable resource you have available. Investing in the services of a qualified tax preparer is one of the best things you can do—for yourself, as well as for your assets.

Trust Your Tax Filing with Mateo for the Best Possible Outcome

I live by the philosophy that every taxpayer deserves to enjoy as much of their personal wealth as they possibly can. That’s why I strive to bring the best income tax preparation services to everyone who comes to me. Whatever your unique income profile may be, I know that a tax return can make or break your year—and set a tone for your years to come.

If you’re looking to find a tax professional who suits your needs, the first step is to reach out. Call me today to give me an idea of what kind of services you need, so that I can give you an idea of how I can best serve you.

Tax Professional Who Suits Your Unique Needs

I know that the needs of taxpayers in America are as diverse as the rest of our beautiful country. That’s why I’ve worked so hard to bring you thorough knowledge of all of the details of American tax law—from the federal to the local level. I am confident that no matter how simple or complicated your return may be, I have the skills you need to feel confident about your return. A good return starts with good preseason tax preparation.

If you’re unsure of exactly what you need to do to plan for your taxes, whether it’s because you’ve never filed before, or your income situation recently changed, or you’re new to our country, please don’t hesitate to contact me so that I can get you on your way to an easy and successful tax season.

Contact Me Now to Discuss Tax Preparation

By reaching out to me, you can put your mind at ease knowing you’re getting the best advise, counsel, and other services I can offer. Not only is my service thorough, non-judgmental, and confidential—but I strive to make sure I’m always getting better.

If you have any questions about how I can help you, call me now to speak to me directly.

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s IRS Audit Representation

Getting audited by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is an extremely common occurrence. Every year, millions of Americans misfile their taxes. Most people do this by accident, by misunderstanding a form or trusting the wrong tax preparer, but many others unfortunately do it on purpose.

If you are experiencing tax problems, regardless of the cause or reason, contact me now at (210) 842-8197 and let me help you.

Call Me Today

Can Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA Help Me Deal with My IRS Audit?

Audit representation is sometimes called “audit defence”. If you find yourself getting audited by the IRS, you can get help by calling Mateo. Audit representation offers tax audit help in many forms. Usually, audit representation is a kind of tax debt resolution service who can help establish whether a mistake was made on your taxes in the first place.

From there, an audit representation specialist can help you prepare any necessary documents that you may need for your case, help determine a strategy to manage any debt you may have. In some cases, IRS audit representation can even deal directly with the IRS on your behalf by communicating with their representatives or attending meetings for you.

Mateo Offers Expert Audit Representation

The right IRS audit representation can actually make the overall audit smaller in scope. The IRS has the right to look into taxes from previous years, or take a look at more aspects of your return than the specific part that flagged the attention of the IRS.

An IRS audit representative can help narrow the scope of the audit to protect your privacy, and make sure you aren’t being intimidated into consenting to more scrutiny than you have to be. IRS audit representation works to represent and advocate for you, you every step of your audit process.

Why Am I Being Audited By the IRS?

If you find yourself getting audited by the IRS, it’s because they looked at your return and calculated an approximate idea of what kind of deductions you qualify for. If the deductions you applied for differs greatly from the number they came up with, they see a problem and are more likely to audit you.

Tax law, like all law, is subject to interpretation. There is no such thing as a perfect tax return, and many people can convince the IRS that their deductions were in fact reasonable, if those people can enlist the help of the right IRS audit representation.

Mistakes Happen. Let Mateo Help You with the IRS

The IRS conducts screenings of tax returns looking for obvious mistakes. If the number of deductions that you’ve applied for differs quite a bit from what they have approximated that you should be entitled to, you may get an audit.

The letter you received from the IRS will give you information about certain deductions that were disallowed, and other deductions that are being questioned and investigated further. If you feel like this is a mistake, or you’re worried about what an audit might mean for you or your business, you should contact legal counsel or a qualified tax specialist. I am happy to offer IRS audit representation.

Contact Me Now for Expert IRS Tax Audit Help

For more information about how I can provide you with IRS audit representation, feel free to contact me now.

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Late Tax Filing

The law is clear: federal taxes are due on April 15th, every year. Anything filed later is considered a late tax return. While there is usually leeway of a couple of days before the IRS gets concerned, it’s a load off your shoulders to know your taxes are in well before this date. If you haven’t gotten to that level of planning, then you’re one of the many Americans who file their taxes late every year. While this is a big problem, and if left unchecked can lead to significant financial penalties down the line, it’s a relatively simple problem to fix. The friendly tax specialist of Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA can help you get caught up on your late taxes—and help you make sure you never file late again. Contact me now at (210) 842-8197 for more information.

Call Me Today

Let Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA Take the Stress of Your Late Tax File Off your Mind

Late taxes are a problem that should be taken seriously, but it doesn’t have to be a disaster. With the right guidance and resources, you can get caught up on your late taxes much quicker than you could all on your own. For a breakdown of exactly how I can help you manage your late tax filing, get in touch with me to make an appointment.

What is the Penalty for Late Taxes?

Taxes are late after the 15th of April, but the IRS will not charge you a penalty if you file within 60 days of that date. As soon as those 60 days are up, the fine is automatically $135 or an amount of the unpaid taxes. There are different penalties for failing to file than failing to pay (which means filing your paperwork, but not paying the taxes owed). The late filing penalty is usually 5% of the unpaid taxes for each month (or part of a month) that the tax return is late. This means that if you are late to file by one day, you owe 5% of your unpaid taxes. If you are late to file by 29 days, you owe 5% of your unpaid taxes. If you are late to file by 32 days, you owe that original 5% plus an additional 5%.

How Can I Avoid a Tax Penalty Even if I’ve Missed the Deadline?

It is possible to file taxes late and not pay a penalty: you can request an extension on your filing time if you plan long ahead and are in good standing with the IRS. You can also avoid a penalty if you show “reasonable cause” for not filing or paying on time. For details about what constitutes reasonable cause, and how you can prove it to the IRS, make an appointment with me today.

Contact Me Today for Expert Help with Your Late Tax Return

Taxes get filed late for all sorts of reasons. Eliminate the stress of potential late tax return penalties and contact the expert who can help you now.

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Non-Filed Tax Return Services

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA,  provides the best of the best when it comes to quick, painless, no-nonsense tax filing. I can guarantee that your taxes will be filed on time and to the highest possible degree of precision. Even the smallest filing error can lead to penalties or other problems, and the average American is simply too busy doing everything required of their own life to keep up with the constantly changing landscape of tax law and policy. I am proud to offer quick, friendly, and courteous service when it comes to getting your documents and precious personal information where it needs to go. My service is confidential, non-judgemental, and quick. You shouldn’t miss out on opportunities, leisure time, or precious time with loved ones to deal with your taxes all on your own. Call me now at (210) 842-8197!

Call Me Today

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA Helps with Filing Your Non-Filed Taxes

Even if you technically have everything you think you need to file your taxes, there could be forms and steps that you’re still missing. Even if you absolutely have everything you need, there could be parts of the filing process you don’t know about. This does not mean that you’re unprepared or incompetent—ask any person who has tried to file taxes alone without proper training, and they will tell you that it can be a multiday headache that takes valuable time away from your life.

Non-Filed Taxes Can Lead to Even Bigger Problems

So you have everything you need to file your taxes, you just need to find the time to actually file them! While this is a great first step, and definitely doesn’t mean anything has gone wrong yet, it is far too easy for filing to slip down your priority list, or get forgotten altogether. Once again, this isn’t because there is anything wrong with you: it’s just that there are more exciting and important things to do in your life than track down the details of how to file on your own. The problem with un-filed taxes is that they too quickly turn into late taxes. Late taxes turn into back taxes. Back taxes turn into mounting interest. Mounting interest can tank your business, or your personal plans for your financial future.

Let Me Help You Avoid the Hassle of Overdue Tax Returns

In a world where we are more connected and available than ever before, it can be a challenge to find peace. We need to take peace and free time wherever we can. Trusting your taxes with a professional who has all the knowledge necessary to make sure your taxes are filed the way they should be is one small way you can reward yourself for all the hard work and dedication you put into your work. Let me make time in your life for things more precious than paperwork. Tax help that works for you is what I do, and your satisfaction and peace of mind is my top priority.

Contact Me Now for Expert Tax Help

Call Mateo now to set up an appointment with a certified specialist. I’m waiting to hear from you.

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Payroll Tax Problems

Payroll problems like tax debt or payroll tax issues are a serious issue facing American businesses—big businesses and small businesses alike. There are bumps to smooth out and mistakes to correct in the life cycle of any business, and payroll issues are a very common roadblock on the path to success. If left unchecked, payroll issues have the capacity to seriously impact the future of your business—and too much unmanaged tax debt can lead to criminal charges and jail time. If you’re having payroll issues—don’t panic! Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA is a trained tax specialist who can help you manage any tax problems you might be experiencing. For information about what that help could look like, give me a call now at (210) 842-8197.

Let Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA Help with Your Tax Debt Problems

Debt is an annoying constant in the lives of many business owners, especially if your business is just starting out. Payroll issues and other tax problems are especially common in new businesses while new business owners work out the details of their exciting entrepreneurial future. I want to let you know that I know the kind of bravery and dedication it takes to manage a business, and I know that payroll mistakes are a common part of the process of establishing a successful business. I am here to offer you confidential and non-judgmental guidance while you manage any payroll problems you may have, and develop strategies to avoid any new ones in the future. If you’re in tax debt, you’re not alone, and there are proven ways out.

Certified Payroll Tax Help

One of the biggest mistakes that businesses make is trusting the wrong tax preparer. Every year, American businesses get scammed out of profits, or embroiled in fraud cases, because of incompetent or downright dirty tax people. I  guarantee less stress, less work, greater returns, and more easily manageable debt for my clients. I am confident I can help you with any of your payroll issue needs, and help you avoid more in the future.

Trust an Expert Payroll Tax Specialist

I come prepared with payroll tax problem strategies that have been proven to work. I am also prepared to modify and adjust your plan to suit the needs of your unique business. All of this will be done with extensive knowledge of exactly how the Internal Revenue Service’s 80,000-page tax document works and functions, and up-to-date information about the latest changes in tax law and policy. Research and guesswork lose too many American businesses too much profit every year. Let me take this stressful and unnecessary expense and time strain out of your day.

Contact Me Now for Reliable Payroll Tax Help

Call me now for unmatched tax help. I’m dedicated to making your payroll issues or tax debt a thing of the past.

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Self-Employed Tax Preparation

Self-employment is extremely rewarding and liberating in so many ways. But you need to make sure that you can keep on top of the taxes! Whether you’ve been self-employed for many years, you’ve just started out, or you’re dreaming of your self-employed future, making sure you’re planning for your taxes should be part of your daily routine. The friendly tax preparation specialist, Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA has compiled some essential information that you should know about regarding your self-employed tax return, so you can have everything you need for your tax preparation process. Contact me now at (210) 842-8197 to get started.

Call Me Today

Hire the Experts at Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA for Help with Your Self-Employed Tax Return

In addition to all of the benefits and tax breaks that come with self-employment, self-employed people are also required to pay other taxes on behalf of your business. This includes sales tax, use tax, payroll tax (if you have employees), and federal and state taxes on any business profits. If you’re unsure of whether you’re properly equipped for your self-employed tax season, need someone to file for you, or you’d like some help from a self-employment tax return specialist, contact me today.

I Will Help You with Your Tax Preparation

The first thing you need to know about your self-employment tax preparation is what kind of business structure you have. The options for self-employed people are sole proprietorships, LLCs, partnerships, S-corporations, and C-corporations. Knowing which you are, or choosing which you will be, is essential to know how exactly to do your taxes. For sole proprietors, all expenses and income for your business can be declared on your Schedule C form, and you will have to pay Social Security, Medicare, and other self-employment taxes. If you’re in business with a partner, or own part of an LLC along with other owners, you’ll generally need to file a partnership return. (In some cases, an LLC can file as an S-corporation). A partnership usually does not has to pay federal income tax, but will have to file an information return. Income form a partnership flows through to the returns of the individual partners. A C-corporation is its own tax-paying entity, and gets certain deductions that partnerships don’t get. The corporation is taxed on the recipient’s tax return, and at the corporate level. S-corporations are more like partnerships, because the income flows through your personal tax return. You should also get a tax ID number, and keep good records of your expenses.

I Can Help You Navigate and Obtain Self-Employment Tax Deductions

One of the many self-employed tax deductions available includes the home office tax deduction, where you can file for a tax deduction if you have a desk or other space in your home that is only for your business matters. You can also qualify for benefits to cover automobile expenses and you can also write off reference materials, office and other business supplies, and travel expenses.

If You Need Help with Your Self-Employed Tax Return, Contact Mateo Now

Don’t let your self-employment tax deductions confuse you. Contact me now and I can get started on helping you right away.

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Small Business Tax

The small business tax preparation offered by Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA can be the ticket to your small business’s tax season going off without a hitch. I will assemble the information about your small business tax prep. For more information about other kinds of business taxes, like self-employed taxes and corporation taxes, check out the other pages on this website and contact me at (210) 842-8197 to set up an appointment

Call Me Today

How Can Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA Help My Small Business Prepare for Tax Season?

The costs of hiring a tax professional are usually minimal compared to the time and re-sources lost filing business taxes alone. I have business tax services that can be tailored to suit the needs of your specific business. I know that your small business is a huge part of your life. Whether your small business is your main source of income, a side gig, or your passion project, a successful tax season is vital to make sure that the future of your business is all that it can be.

Taxes can make or break a small business—too many small American businesses are harmed by improper tax preparation. This improper preparation can come from business owners not having the information they need to prepare for their tax season, or sometimes getting taken advantage of by shady tax professionals.

Mateo Can Help Small Businesses of All Types

There are several different types of businesses. When it comes to filing business taxes, most businesses file with a Schedule C on a personal tax return. This involves a form 1040. This is because most small businesses are sole proprietorships.

A sole proprietorship is the default business type that small businesses are if they are not registered with their state as a different kind of business, and the proprietor does not have any business partners. A sole proprietor pays taxes on the owner’s personal tax return, using a schedule C.

A partnership is a business with at least two partners. Partnerships are registered with the state. Partnerships need to file an information return on Form 1065. Each partner gets a Schedule K-1 for their personal return.

An LLC with a single member files as a sole proprietorship. A multiple-member LLC files as a partnership.

Does My Business Really Need a Small Business Tax Consultant?

If your small business is very small, and does not have assets, or hasn’t sold anything, then your small business may have a simple enough return that you can do it alone, or with one of the many available online tax preparation softwares. However, most small businesses do need a tax preparer.

In addition to your annual small business tax return, a small business that does not pay enough taxes for whatever reason needs to file a quarterly estimated tax return.

Contact Me Now for the Expert Help with Small Business Accounting

For more information about how I can help you with filing your business taxes, call me now.

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Tax Filing

Some people are required by law to file their taxes every year. Other people choose to file taxes, in order to receive deductions, refunds, and other benefits. Even if you do not technically have to file a return, it is possible that it could be a good idea for you to file one anyway.

If you’re not sure if you need to file a return, or you would like more information about how you could benefit from filing one anyway, you can set up a meeting with Mateo by calling (210) 842-8197 now.

Call Me Today

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA Can Help with Income Tax Filing

There are many things that can go wrong in the process of tax filing, which can affect the speed and efficiency that your return is processed. If you’d like the peace of mind of knowing your tax filing process is being advised by a professional, or being filed for you, I can help with many aspects of the filing process

Let Me Help You Navigate Your Tax Return Filing Process

Filing taxes has multiple steps, each with their own set of rules. For many years, it has been possible to file a paper return with the Internal Revenue Service by mail or by hand-delivering your file at an office. This means of filing taxes can mean a wait of up to 6 to 8 weeks for your paper return to be processed.

Due to recent technological advances, and changes in how tax law works in America, it is now possible to file an electronic return. Electronic returns can be faster to process—you can expect them to be processed in 3 weeks.

Income Tax Filing with Your Spouse is Easier with the Help of Mateo’s Services

  • If you are filing a return with your spouse, and they are unable to sign, you may be able to sign for them.
  • If your spouse is unable to sign because of medical reasons, you can sign for them. This is done by signing their name, and then writing the word “by” and then signing your signature, and writing your relationship (“husband” or “wife”).
  • If your spouse is unable to sign because they are mentally incapacitated, and you are responsible for making decisions on their behalf, you can sign and then write “guardian.”
  • If your spouse is unable to sign for any other reason (for example, they are out of the country), then you need legal power of attorney to have the right to sign on their behalf.
  • It is also possible to sign a return on behalf of a child. A child can be signed for by parents if a parent signs their own name, and then write “guardian” if the child is under 18, or “parent” in other cases.

Contact Me Now for Expert Tax Filing Services

To find out how I can help you, or if you have any questions about filing on behalf of another person, or if you’re still unsure of how the filing process works for your specific return, contact me now!

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Tax Planning

For the inexperienced taxpayer, planning for tax season can feel terrifying, or even impossible. While this fear can get easier to manage as the years go on, taxes also generally get more complicated as you get older—as you accumulate wealth, have children, earn more money, or invest. At Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA, taxes are what I do—and that includes knowing all the best tax strategies that will have your return filled out and ready to file as quickly and easily as possible. Taxes are different for everyone, and I encourage you to contact me now at (210) 842-8197 for more information on my services or to get started.

Call Me Today

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA Offers Tax Strategies and Solutions

There are many different effective strategies for keeping up on your taxes, so that filing doesn’t have to be a nightmare when it gets close to the tax deadline. Some of those strategies, especially if you have multiple income streams, can include:

  • Doing a little bit of work on your taxes every day. Even 20 minutes daily can add up and make a huge difference down the line.
  • Keep hard copies of all your files and documents. Many struggles can be avoided by quickly photocopying anything that might be relevant.
  • Employ the help of Mateo.

I Can Help You Figure Out if You Have to File a Tax Return

If your only income in the last tax year was from Social Security benefits, Disability Insurance, or Supplemental Security income, then you might not have to file a tax return at all. If you’re unsure of how these rules affect you, or if your income in the last year was from something that wasn’t an investment or a job, you should contact me to get the details about whether you have to file or not.

Get Expert Tax Planning Advice When You Hire Mateo — You May Not Need to Pay Taxes!

Some people have to file, but don’t have to pay. If you’re a single person, younger than 65, and earned $12,550 or less in the last tax year, you don’t owe any taxes. These figures shift if you’re older than 65, if you’re one half of a married couple who is filing together, or if you’re the head of household. A married person filing separately can earn as much as $12,550. These figures are also based on your income after necessary deductions—so, you could make much more than that annually and still owe little or no tax.

Contact Me Now for the Best Tax Advice in the Area

I can filing taxes and make sure you get the most beneficial outcome at the end of the process. Contact me now to make an appointment or to get more information on the services I provide.

Contact Me

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Unpaid Back Taxes

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA is pleased to provide proven help managing back taxes and tax debt. With a history of success stories and a dedication to figuring out what works best for you, you can trust me to build a strategy to get you debt-free, as quickly and efficiently as possible. When you are proactive about tackling your back taxes, you not only reduce undue costs to your personal or business wealth, but build the knowledge you need to prevent losses in the future. Contact me now at (210) 842-8197 for more information on my services.

Call Me Today

Trust the Professional, Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA When You Owe Back Taxes

Debt is a heavy burden for any American to bear. Back taxes are a serious problem, and should be dealt with as quickly as possible. Back taxes are especially scary for a business or individual who can’t actually pay their debts at this exact moment—but if you’re having this problem, you’re not the only one, and with the right strategy and advocates you can get out of it. Let a trained professional like Mateo fight with your best interests in mind. Call today to set up an appointment, so that you can start yourself down the path to a life free from back tax debt.

I Can Help with Any Type of Unpaid Back Taxes

Sometimes people fall behind paying their taxes intentionally, by refusing to disclose income or purposefully not filing their taxes properly. Sometimes it’s completely accidental: due to a lack of education about tax law, clerical errors, or other mistakes. If your taxes haven’t gone through properly to the Internal Revenue Service, they will issues reminder notices. If the debt remains unpaid, a minimum fee of $135 will be charged, in addition to interest on all unpaid debts (0.05% of the taxes owed monthly, with a maximum of 25% of all taxes owed). This obviously adds up quickly, and back taxes should be managed as quickly as possible to prevent unnecessary losses to your personal or business wealth.

Avoid Back Tax Penalties When You Hire an Expert

The IRS is a federal agency with incredible power when it comes to tracking down and penalizing anyone owing back taxes. In addition to collections calls, interest, and other charges, the IRS has the authority to take your assets. This can mean seizing your property, seizing your assets, or putting liens on property. A ‘property lien’ is a legal claim that can let the IRS gain legal access to your property if your debts are not paid. A lien needs to be filed officially, and approved by the offices of a county or state. As a huge government body with all the resources of the federal government available, the IRS has more than enough power to enforce debt payments. In some cases, unpaid debts with the IRS can lead to criminal prosecution. Some back tax debtors have even faced imprisonment.

Contact Me Now for Expert Help on Your Unpaid Tax Returns

Don’t let the stress of unpaid back taxes hold you back any longer. Contact me now for expert help.

Contact Me