CPA San Antonio

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA’s Corporate Tax Preparation

I believe that any business of any size should be armed with the right counsel and tax professional to ensure that their tax preparation is done properly and accurately. If your company is looking for business tax preparation services, I can help. My corporate tax preparation service is up to date with the ins and outs of the tax law and policy of the corporate world, from the federal tax system right down to your specific regional details. Contact me now at (210) 842-8197 for more information!

Call Mateo Today

    • Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA Offers Customized Corporate Tax Services

    American corporations are taxed on many levels. I am proud to offer your business tax preparation services that keep in mind the federal, state, and local specifics of taxes for your business. Tax law for big business tax is subject to many changes as your government works to make sure the financial system works as it should. Taxes are always complicated, but corporate tax is an especially tricky system.

    • I Can Assist with Specific Business Tax Preparation

    In addition to the details I mentioned above, there are some corporate transactions that aren’t taxable. This can mean big opportunities for your business or corporation. This includes most corporate formations, some mergers, liquidations, and acquisitions. These specifications vary by state and other location factors. I know the specifics for your regions and am highly educated about the varying laws in the regions I service.

    • Corporate Tax Accountant will Help You File Your Taxes Annually

    Like individuals and small businesses, C corporations are required to file taxes annually. C corporations are also required to file quarterly estimated taxes. S corporations, in contrast, file information returns reporting income and expenses. Any income or loss from an S corporation is reported on the returns of the individual shareholders. If you’re involved with owners who control multiple businesses, it’s possible you may only have to file a single consolidated return. While this makes certain aspects of your return easier, it’s absolutely necessary that this single return is everything that it needs to be.

    • Understand Dividends with a Corporate Tax Professional

    If you’re a shareholder in a C corporation, you’ll be taxed on dividends. To find out what this means, contact me. If you are specifically a shareholder of an S-corporation or a mutual fund, you will be taxed on your corporate income. Foreign income tax law may apply to business matters conducted outside of the United States. Luckily, there are also tax credits for foreign affairs.

Contact the Most Qualified Tax Professional Now

I can assure you that I am well-informed, experienced, and ready to fight for your business. I care about sending you into tax season as prepared and knowledgeable as you can be!

Mateo E. Jungman, EA, CPA offers Corporate Tax Services to clients across San Antonio, New Braunfels, Alamo Heights, and the surrounding areas.

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid